Monday, April 20, 2009

Wov, true wov.

I finished it. It is all written, and I love this book. People who read it also enjoy the book. (I can't say they love it because only 2/3 said they did.) The major difference between this book and my first is I'm not all hyped on sending it out to agents. Actually, I'm afraid to do so.

Sure, it needs editing and re-writes, but right now, this is one of my prides and joys. It's shiny, happy, and everything I think a book should be. But, at the same time, I don't want to fall out of love with it like what I did with Impact.

I know. I'm being silly. It's like going on a couple dates, thinking you found Mr. Right and then walking away. True love survives the trials of life and there's nothing more painful than querying. I know it's something that has to happen, but I'm enjoying this high while I can because it's so easy now to lose that lovin' feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment