Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Congrats to me

Today I just found out that my book Impact, made it to the semi-finals of the 2009 amazon.com Breakout Novel Contest. I'm competing with thousands of entries and published authors. I now am in the top 100, and even though I am excited about all of it, nothing can compete with my joy I have for my new book.

Maybe it's because I've read Impact until all the 20,000 cows came home, but there's something intriguing about Confessions of a Non-Blogger that keeps me laughing. The excitement won't die down. I still have TONS of editing to do. I have a former lawyer looking over it and she's pointing out all the areas where other lawyers would roll their eyes and say "Yeah, like that would ever happen," but I think this new book has so much potential.

I hope that it is just the newness that has me going. I loved the story Impact. One day, if and when it ever gets published, I hope you do too.

Thanks for all the support everyone. I truly mean it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy for you!! Please be sure and let us know what we can do to help you make the finals!!

    ReplyDelete