Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm writing this story and at first I wondered how in the world am I going to get atleast 60k words out of it. I'm at 20k words now (not bad for starting a little more than a week ago). I thought was at least 1/3 of the way through. Instead of putzing my way through another chapter, I decided to do a diagram of the story. It helps me focus on the upcoming events, conflicts, characters, ect...I soon realized though that I'm actually probably about 1/5 of the way done.

Yea me. Lots more to write about. Lots of creative possibilities!

Boo me because I'm stuck on this scene and I'm blanking on how to move the story along. Plus there's the timing and the flow. There's lots of conflict. I love conflict, but a part of me wonders if I really stepped in it this time. Oh well, atleast it takes my mind off queries and contests.

I do have to say this. I can't wait to see the finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment